![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Monday, March 12, 2007
I thought today was going to be a GREATTTT day But no,it turned out the opposite Because I had to be backstage all the while NICE,JUST NICE My boredom brought tears And killed my apetite Backstage-ing was shit I swear Had to give the cues to the artists Namely, Imran, Rauzan, Sleeq Deputy Siren as well And not forgetting my only company, Mizan HILARIOUS! Two HOTHOTHOT guys,I swear I could melt HAHAHA,but still,I'm not opened yet Took a photo with them too THANKS ABANG ZUL Mummy just had to spoil my night further By screaming at me, and thus,I decided to not go I guess it must be the common test results PFFT:/ I wanted to go,so much,I know I don't have much time left DONT ASK WHAT I JUST SAID So overall, the anniversary was GOOD but being backstage for 4 bloody hours was HORRIBLE!!!!! It seems that I'm missing you,even though we meet up quite often these days And yes,I miss you and it's hurting more and more I didn't feel welcomed around there, I knew there was something wrong But then, I respect your decision, thus I just kept quiet I am in no position to forbid or advise you I would just like to tell you something: I LOVE YOU<3 My eyes are painful too My heart aches even more I loved you,I still do edit/ Yes mummy&daddy, I really hope you would read this. And the only person who knows a lot about my family is Fadhillah. But now,I decide to tell everyone how my family is like. I have a patient dad,but he's scared of my mum. If mummy says No, He'll sayt no to me as well. If mummy is badmooding, he'll just leave her alone. My mummy has a totally different character from my dad. And looks UNLIKE my Sister and I. Sometimes, I really wonder, is that my real mummy? She's no doubt, strict, Gives harsh comments to little kids like my sister, puts immense pressure on me, treats me Like I'm not there, and dotes on my sis,DUH. One smartass with a squiggly handwriting. My sis is quiet, and childish. I hope she'll grow up in her thinking one day, very much. To mummy and daddy: I never wished I was born like that I never wished I was born ill Or with many medical problems I never wished I was born an idiot who never manages to please you academically I always wished I would get straight As I never wished I was a person who commits many sins I never wished to be who I am I never wished I'm born like that Yes,I never wished for everything that's bad and happens to me. So mummy, I'm very sorry about the 2 C6s,it's not like I can help it Combined humans is totally NOT me And what the hell is wrong with getting a LOW A1? At least, I know I tried my best And daddy, I know I am quite wild But I do listen and obey Though sometimes, I really want to go/do something But if it's against your wishes, then i'll stop Have you ever wondered how it feels to have a problematic child,in terms of discipline? Have you ever wondered how you'll feel if I were to slam the door right in your face Scream in front of you Or even run away from home? No right? And now, if you happen to read this,you shall realise Have you ever thanked God you have a rude, but obedient child who never think of Leaving you stranded in an old folks' home to spent your golden years? Have you? Have you? If I didn't care about your feelings, it would be a long time that I ran away from home Do you know how much pain I suffer in obeying you? How much heartache I bear? I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I just have to rant out It's better than passing of as lying about the "happiness" of my family I hope you'll read this mummy&daddy. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I finally realise how much I miss our late night calls my dear. |
